We want you!!!
If you are up for the challenge, we are looking for strong paramedics to answer the call of duty.
What you need to have:
1. High School diploma or G.E.D.;
2. One or more years experience as a paramedic;
3. Certification as nationally registered EMT-Paramedic;
4. Certification as a Maryland Paramedic by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance;
5. Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support by the American Heart Association;
6. Ability to become certified as an instructor in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
7. Valid driver’s license;
The work demands considerable heavy effort that is intense in nature, such as lifting heavy patients and performing CPR for an extended period of time. More than ordinary strength or endurance is required for these tasks.
The work environment involves high risks with exposure to potentially dangerous situations and unusual environmental stress which require a range of safety and other precautions.
If you are willing to answer that call, please go to www.ccgov.org and apply today!